2018 to me:
I have always thought of writing something like this. Writing your achievements and mistakes of that year helps you a lot to achieve bigger in life. At least i feel so. When I want someone to listen to me, i will be my own story teller and also a listener. Trust me ! This feels good.
2018 was an experience for me. Moved to a new company, Many new things, routine mistakes and life changes made my year Colorful.
1. Gained Weight 😦 . It’s so obvious when you have Foodie friends. They are the reason you are fat 😀
2. Been to Gym from April and started loving it. Workout is part of my lifestyle now :). I feel so good at gym. I didn’t reduce much but i feel stronger day by day.
3. Started saving money and learnt investing money on land is an asset. In its simplest form, your balance sheet can be divided into two categories: assets and liabilities. Assets are the items that can provide future economic benefit. Liabilities are what you owe other parties. In short, assets put money in your pocket, and liabilities take money out!
Ex: Buying a piece of Land is an asset, Buying a car is a Liability.
4. Learned to cook Chicken Biryani: I was an Eggetarian from Childhood. Eating Chicken was a punishment for me. This year, I started loving Chicken :). May be Aishwarya and Gangadhar are responsible for above. Their home was a weekend gateway for us.
5. Lost my Headphones: As usual, I loose every year.
6. Kodachadri was my First Trek and totally loved it. 20 km of trekking. Oh God! It was difficult for me but filled with lot of fun and memories.
7. First 10k RUN. Participated in my first 10K RUN on July 8, 2018 and completed in 1hr, 24 mins. Not bad though 🙂
8. Family visit to Pondicherry: I was the happiest when my mom thanked me with a big smile on her face in Paradise Beach. They loved the Island.
9. YouTube Addiction: I love MostlySane and SIT Videos like Crazy. I enjoy them. And also What the Folks Season 1 and Season 2 are equally lovable.
10. Made New Friends: Yes, many.
11. Been on a Date: No 😦 :p
12. Hated someone badly? Yes, but ignored eventually.
13. Travelled to Hampi with a friend (Sudha) and explored every place on our own. It was a new experience 🙂
14. Faced Struggles: A lot
15. Into Relationship? It’s Complicated.
16. Cried? Many times, Many Days :p Who doesn’t cry 😀
17. How much you would have spent for Shopping? I don’t think i can answer this question. Need to check my Bank Statement :p
18. Lack of money? Yes, i was lack ofmoney in few situations. Friends are always there to lift you up 🙂
19. Tasted Alchohol? No !
20. New Hobby? Mandala Art. I totally love it.
21. Got professional in any skill? Not a professional, but i improved a lot in Portrait Sketching 🙂 My patience level increased from 3 hours to 7 hours for each Portrait. I get inspiration from Instagram. And Yes, i am addicted to Instagram.
22. Donated around 7k for a Cause at Office by Portrait Sketching. That was a great initiative taken by a team in our office. I wouldn’t have donaated 7k from my pocket anytime but donated in the form of hardwork. I sketched around 20 Portraits for Fund Raising event. Worked on weekday evenings and entire weekends.
23. Spent time with my grandparents whenever there was a possibility. They need love more than anyone now 🙂
24. Reduced Sugar Intake.
25. Started playing Badminton.
26. Started spending time on reading books. Best book is Devdutt Pattanaik’s SITA An illustrated retelling of Ramayana.
Things which i planned to do but couldn’t achieve:
1. I couldn’t do any certification. Learning curve is not constant.
2. I never want to apply for Credit card, but i did this year.
3. I always want to keep minimal clothes and things with me. Failed in it.
4. Spending less time on Phone
6. Staying away from Gossips.